伊顿PW9130L 1000T-XL 110V UPS电源
Eaton 9130 Tower features and benefits
Increased battery life: Eaton® offers ABM® technology
that increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM
uses an advanced, three-stage charging technique and
closely monitors battery health to provide advanced
notice when batteries need replacement.
More power: The 9130 allows you to connect more
devices and leave room for expanding IT systems by
providing up to 28 percent more wattage compared to
• Load segmentation: Grouped outlets with remote control capability enable IT managers to cycle or shed loads through a webcard interface or based upon a preprogrammed schedule.
• Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM): IPM software provides network power management,ensuring data and system integrity. With IPM, you can access to easy, versatile, remote monitoring and management of multiple devices.
The bright, intuitive LCD user interface simplifies UPS monitoring and management. The user-friendly menu allows you to view all critical UPS information in a single view The bright, intuitive LCD user interface
simplifies UPS monitoring and management. The
user-friendly menu allows you to view all critical UPS
information in a single view
Low total cost of ownership:编辑本段
The 9130 can help cut energy usage costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode and can provide more real output power
per each dollar spent with a 0.9 power factor
Intelligent Power Software Suite编辑本段
By integrating the bundled Intelligent Power® Software Suite (IPSS), you can monitor and manage your network power devices. IPSS enables you to:
• Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter™ Server™ virtualization management solution, as well as virtualization platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms
• Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VMs) to automatically and transparently migrate them during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration
• Gracefully shutdown computers, VMs and host servers during an extended power outage